Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21

It's been another lovely weekend here at The Beach. I hope you had a good weekend too.

I completely forgot about a key component of a kickstarter campaign... The Video.  I guess I have my assignment for the week.

I went and got video of some work I did in downtown Norfolk yesterday morning. I also contacted Godsmack to see if I can use one of their tracks for background music. I'm not holding my breath that they'll get back to me, but I have to at least try. And I got together all the other photos and videos I want to use for the "film". 

At some point this week I'm going to try and get video from Dr. K's office. Maybe get some video of the children's places I'd like to paint. I'd also like to interview my boss. While I know he is all for me breaking out on my own (he's said as much) I don't know how he'll feel about being filmed.

This little project should be fun. I enjoy cutting together little movies. .

No comments:

Post a Comment