Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 2

YAY! I did some research and have come up with a rough estimate on how much this will cost. I'm aware this may change as I discover or remember other things, but I think this is the bulk of it.

Overhead Projector $400
Air compressor $200
Airbrush $480
Spray mask $30
Laptop $400
Asst. paint $300 (for charity project)
Car Signage $70 per pair
Flyers $150/100
Facebook promotion $10/day x 28 days = $280
Listing on YP.com FREE
       Sub-total $2310
Reward/shipping costs: $576
Kickstarter/C.C. Fees: 5% each $264

Total goal: $3150

I decided against Google ads, only because I can't really track or target my ads, and it's too confusing. The good new is the listing on YP.com was free. We like free! I have already done that.

The bad news is I've spent all day researching reward fulfillment costs and not only does my butt feel wider, but I have a headache. So I didn't get any research done for the childrens charity to donate a mural to. Grrr, that's the part I was looking forward to. It's now after 7pm. Tomorrow is another day.

So day 3 goals are:
Research charities to donate to.
Outline the backer rewards ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment