Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday July 25

It's been a productive week. I worked on the movie a little. I spent a lot of time looking for some editing software that didn't cost a fortune, ie; free. No luck, so I stuck with movie maker. It's ok, gets the job done. I need to write and record the narration. That will be the hard part for me. Hope to have the entire thing finished next week.

I never heard back from the elementary school.

I have a meeting with the people in charge at St. Mary's Home, Monday afternoon. YAY! I'm working on some sketches for them now. I should be able to finalize my timeline and start date early next week.

I'm super excited about all of this coming together. Can't wait until I can lay some paint down.

The goals for next week:

Finish the Kickstarter video
Establish a timeline and start date
Work on sketches for St. Mary's


No comments:

Post a Comment